301 Redirects is a WordPress plugin that lets you manage and create 301, 302, and 307 redirects to improve SEO and visitor experience. 301 Redirects is simple to use and has a user-friendly UI. Perfect for new sites, mending links after rearranging current WordPress material, or avoiding sending visitors to a 404 error page when your site’s content expires. Use the 404 error log to track down broken links.
Redirects to 301 WP Admin – Settings – 301 Redirects has a user interface.
The 404 Error Log widget is located in the WP Admin – Dashboard section.
What is a 301 Redirect, and how does it work?
A redirect is a basic method of diverting traffic from a Requested URL to a different Destination URL.
A 301 redirect signals that the requested page has been permanently transferred to the Destination URL, and it aids in the search engine friendly transmission of traffic from the Requested URLs. A 301 redirect informs search engines that the Requested URL has permanently relocated and that the content is now available at the Destination URL. The fact that search engines would convey any clout the Requested URL used to have to the Destination URL is an essential aspect.
When Should 301 Redirects Be Used?
- A new site design is being used to replace an existing site design.
- Reorganizing or overhauling your current WordPress content
- You have material that is about to expire (or is otherwise unavailable) and you want to send people somewhere else.
Features: 301 Redirects Pro
- From the dropdown menu, choose Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, and Term Archives.
- Set a custom destination URL instead!
- Query strings should be saved across redirection.
- Redirection in a flash
- 404 page not found
- Widget for logging 404 errors
- For mass redirection administration, there is an import/export tool.
- Simple redirect statistics to help you see how frequently a redirection is utilized.
- Fully compatible with translation plugins that employ the lang prefix in URLs (Weglot, TranslatePress, Gtranslate, Loco Translate).
- URL matching using wildcards and regular expressions
- auto-typo correction in URLs
- 404 log and complete redirect
- scanner with a connection
- a consolidated SaaS dashboard for tracking redirection across all of your sites from a single location
Download 301 Redirects Pro v6.02 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.