Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro allows you to easily customize your checkout form. With this simple WooCommerce payment manager, you can add, edit, alter, delete, or rearrange the display order of payment fields.
Create and integrate custom sections in your WooCommerce checkout form in addition to custom fields. Create custom checkout steps and incorporate custom fields and sections for these steps using the Checkout Field Editor in conjunction with ThemeHigh’s WooCommerce Multistep Checkout plugin.
Features Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro
- 17 different types of custom checkout fields
- On the checkout page, the custom section can be inserted in 15 distinct positions.
- Conditional fields should be visible.
- Conditional portions should be visible.
- Price types are represented by price fields.
- Authentication that is unique
- Change the way the address is displayed.
- Fields will be displayed based on your shipping or payment method options.
- Compatibility with other plugins is a big plus.
- Zapier needs your help.
- Compatibility with WPML
- With a single click, you may reset all of your settings.
- Control the visibility of fields in emails and order detail pages.
- On the My Account page, show optional custom fields
- Default WooCommerce Fields can be customized, disabled, or removed.
- Custom hooks make it developer friendly.
- Rearrange all fields and sections to make things easier.
- To customize the field, create your own own classes.
Fields for custom payments
Add new fields to the Checkout, Shipping, and Additional sections of your Checkout Page using Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro. Fields for single entries, such as text and numbers, and fields for selecting from a group of alternatives, such as selection fields, checkboxes, and radios, are examples of custom field kinds. A calendar display and a pull-down bar with a time range are included in the date and time selection fields.
The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor supports the following custom checkout fields:
- Multi Select
- Checkbox Group
- Date picker
- Time picker
- File Upload
Sections for custom payments
You may customize the WooCommerce Checkout Form with the WooCommerce Check Field Editor. These parts can be found in 14 distinct locations across the checkout process. Add-ons generated with Checkout’s Field Editor can also be viewed in My Account’s Account Details tab. The sites where these rewards can be seen are as follows:
- Prior to this, precise information about clients was not available.
- Following the customer’s information,
- Prior to submitting the payment form,
- Following the payment form
- Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the form.
- Following the delivery of the form
- Prior to submitting the form,
- After completing the form,
- Prior to placing an order for notes,
- After placing an order for notes,
- Terms and conditions come before anything else.
- Terms and conditions are listed below.
- Prior to pressing the button,
- After you’ve pressed the button,
- WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout is used to create a custom step.
Field for conditional display
The WooCommerce Pro Checkout Field Editor allows you to display default and custom fields in the checkout form based on various parameters. Fields can be displayed based on the contents and price of the cart, the user’s role, product specifications, and any other checkout criteria. Fields can be conditionally displayed in the following circumstances:
- Content of the shopping cart
- Subtotal for the cart
- Total amount in shopping cart
- Role of the user
- Variations in Products
- portfolio of products
- Based on the values of other fields
A pricing field with a number of different price categories.
By adding a price field to the checkout form, you may add an additional price value to the overall price. Using the hidden field type in WooCommerce Checkout, you can also specify predefined fixed pricing. In fields with numerous selections, such as choose, checkbox group, and radio field, the price field can be defined for each option. Price kinds that can be added to WooCommerce checkout fields include:
- Fixed price
- Custom price
- Percentage of total cart
- Percentage Subtotal
- Percentage Subtotal excluding taxes
- Dynamic price
Conditional portions should be visible.
Sections of the checkout form can also be conditionally shown with this WooCommerce payment management plugin, just like checkout fields. Sections are displayed conditionally based on the same criteria as checkout fields, such as cart content, subtotal and total price, user role, product, variant, directory, and so on. In addition, the values field can be used to display sections.
Fields dependent on delivery options and payment methods will be displayed.
The WooCommerce Pro Checkout Field Editor allows you to customize the fields that appear in the payment form based on shipping options and payment types. You can use this functionality to prevent some shipping options from displaying invalid information. Fields that require information for specific payment choices may alternatively be left blank.
In my account page, show optional custom fields
You can select to display custom fields in the My Account page by checking the User Meta Data checkbox in the field settings of Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro.
Authentication that is unique
The WooCommerce Pro Checkout Field Editor includes options to check payment data before submitting a purchase. Make sure all of the data you get is valid before placing an order by using a validator to construct custom validator templates and a validator to validate fields.
All fields and sections should be rearranged.
You can quickly manage the display order of the payment fields from the admin side using the Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro by simply dragging and dropping the fields up and down. The display order parameter in the section attributes can also be used to reorganize payout parts.
Make changes to WooCommerce’s default fields.
You can change, reorganize, deactivate, and delete default WooCommerce fields with Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro. With only one click, you can make the default field Required or not. One of the key aspects is this.
To style the fields, add a custom class.
Custom classes can be added to specific fields by using Input classes, Label classes, and Wrapper classes in the field attributes. It allows the fields to fit into your checkout page perfectly. To offer styles, CSS classes can also be created for sections.
Change the way the address is displayed.
Change the address formats presented in the Addresses page of my account, the Thank You page, and the Transaction Email with the Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro. Overriding allows custom fields defined with the plugin to be included in addresses.
Control the order details page and email field display.
The Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro lets you choose whether or not to show default payment fields and custom fields in Customer/Admin emails and Order Detail pages. The Show on Order Detail Page and Show in Email checkboxes in the field settings inside the plugin allow you to accomplish this in a matter of seconds.
Custom hooks are developer-friendly.
Hooks make all custom fields in WooCommerce Pro’s Checkout Field Editor accessible. Developers can use checkout fields to enhance the functionality of these fields, such as for plugin and theme development, in this fashion.
Plugin compatibility with WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Pro Checkout Field Editor plugin has been tested to work with the vast majority of WooCommerce and WordPress plugins. This WooCommerce payment manager is also compatible with the following plugins:
- WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout: The Multistep Checkout plugin allows you to add custom fields and sections to existing checkout steps.
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips: In the PDF invoice and packing slip, the Invoice and Packing Slips PDF plugin incorporates custom fields defined using the Payment Field Editor.
- WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export: You may add custom-generated payment fields in the CSV export file with this WooCommerce plugin.
Connect Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro to other business tools you use with Zapier, such as Google Sheets, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, and more. and incorporate automation into your day-to-day tasks
Support for multiple languages
Localization is supported by the WooCommerce Pro Checkout Field Editor plugin. Labels and placeholders in any field can be translated into any language thanks to the plugin’s great interoperability with WPML Plugin.
With a single click, you may reset all of your settings.
With a single click in the WooCommerce Checkout Manager plugin settings, you can restore all of your settings to factory defaults. The plugin includes a Reset option that allows you to undo all modifications and return to the original WooCommerce field settings.
Download Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce Pro By ThemeHigh v3.2.0 Nulled Free:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.