The finest premium website template for ICO Agencies and Cryptocurrency Investments firms is Cryptico. Cryptico is simple to use and includes everything you’ll need to create a beautiful website. With Cryptico’s sophisticated design and interaction, you can wow your customers.
Cryptico is designed using the most up-to-date web technologies (Bootstrap framework, LESS, icon font, and so on) with a focus on code quality to ensure that the theme works across all browsers and devices.
Features: Cryptico – ICO Crypto Landing & Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
- 12+ Homepage Design Ideas
- Versions in both dark and light
- WordPress Live Customizer (Advanced)
- Demo Content for the 1-Click Importer
- There are an infinite number of color combinations. With only a few clicks, you may create your own color scheme!
- Dummy Content XML Data Files are included in the demo.
- Using the given POT file, it is translation-ready.
- Website Support for Multi-Language
- Compatible with WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin)
- Polylang plugin is supported.
- WPBakery Page Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder with 19+ unique web elements that allows you to construct an endless number of layouts and pages.
- Completely adaptable
- Timer with a countdown
- Scrolling with ease
- Header that sticks
- Animation in CSS 3
- Includes the whole Font Awesome collection There are 628 icons in all.
- Contact form 7 for assistance
- There are over 600 Google Web Fonts to choose from.
- Support for post formats
- Background with parallax
- Photo Gallery
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Prepared for Children’s Theme
- Documentation that is quite clear (Step by Step)
Changelog: Cryptico – ICO Crypto Landing & Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
⭐Similar Suggestion: Crypterio – ICO Landing Page And Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
Download Cryptico v18.104.22.168 Nulled – ICO Crypto Landing & Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.