The greatest WordPress widget control plugin is Widget Options. We designed our plugin to be the most comprehensive and user-friendly WordPress widget management plugin on the market.
Widget Options is without a doubt the right option for you to take greater control of your widgets, with over 1,060,000 downloads and an average rating of 4.9 stars.
Features: Extended Widget Options
- Options for Visibility of Pages: No coding is required to show or hide widgets on certain WordPress Pages using checkbox choices beautifully integrated on each widget.
- Options for Device Visibility: On mobile devices, it’s time to limit sidebar content! You may show or hide any widgets on mobile, tablet, and/or desktop using Widget Options. Finally, you can customize the sidebar content for each device!
- Alignment to Your Specifications: Are you looking for a better way to align the information of each widget? Widget Options allows you to easily specify various custom alignments for each device.
- Logic of Widgets: Are you brave enough to utilize PHP conditions that you create yourself? You don’t need to install a separate Widget Logic plugin because Display Widget Logic is already incorporated. Complete them all.
- Columns That Respond: There’s no need to register separate sidebars for each column if you assign widgets to columns. You’ll only need one sidebar widget if you use Widget Options, and you can easily allocate columns to each widget’s content.
- Restriction of User Roles: Display or conceal widgets based on the user’s role! You may now provide various sidebar items to visitors and members of your site. It’s time to prioritize your registered consumers.
- Widget Design: Custom stylistic choices will help your widget stand out from the crowd. Make it easy for your visitors to find the most crucial widgets. It’s time to focus more on your newsletter widgets!
- Visibility of Days and Dates: Widget Options may be used to show or hide WordPress widgets based on a date range or individual days. You may now use widgets to conduct promotions, discounts, and advertising, and they will automatically disappear when the promotion is over.
- Widget Identifiers and Classes: Do you want to add your own widget ids and classes? There’s no need for a third-party plugin or unique scripting to do this. You may now quickly add them to your widgets using Widget Options.
- Animations for Widgets: When the user scrolls down the page and the widget enters the screen, or when the page loads, add widget animations to catch the user’s attention.
- Widgets that are sticky or fixed: Make your unique widgets sticky on user scroll to attract more attention and ensure that they remain visible until the user reaches the bottom of your page or a predetermined element.
- Links to Custom Widgets: When a user clicks on a widget, it can link to any internal or custom URL. For SEO purposes, easily target to a new tab and/or apply nofollow properties.
- Visibility of Post Types: Using this plugin, you can easily show or hide widgets from each custom post type. For each article type, you may now offer suitable sidebar material.
- Support for Taxonomy and Terms: Aside from post kinds, automatically show or hide widgets from each taxonomy and term. With this option, you have complete control over your widgets.
- Shortcodes: Using shortcodes, you can easily show any widgets or sidebars on pages, articles, items, or anywhere else on your site, and re-use them wherever you want!
- Widgets that are clones: Duplicate WordPress widgets and assign them to any widget space in the sidebar. You can better manage your widgets with this functionality!
- Widgets can be moved: Do you want to relocate widgets without using the drag-and-drop feature? You may now move and assign widgets to any widget location in the sidebar.
- Widget Title is hidden: With a simple checkbox, you can quickly hide the widget title! There’s no need for PHP snippets to hide titles in WordPress widgets.
- Importer and Exporter of Widgets: With just a few clicks, you can import and export WordPress widgets. Create backups and move to new installations with ease.
- Wildcards & the Target URL: Manage widget visibility by target URL, or use * to provide wildcard limits. If you prefer URL logic over widget logic, this is the option for you.
- Backing Up Each Widget Area: Create backups of the sidebar widget area straight from the widgets dashboard. Backup json files may also be readily imported!
- Cache for Widgets: By caching WordPress widget output, you may reduce the time it takes for your site to load. You can cache all of them for improved efficiency, or you can omit any widget you like.
- Filter for Live Search: Use active search filters for widgets and sidebars to improve your admin widget dashboard experience! The finest possible user experience!
- Ready to use with Pagebuilder: Extend your Elementor or SiteOrigin Pagebuilder-powered websites by better managing your widgets and having greater control over each widget panel!
Download Extended Widget Options v4.6.12 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.