The Kraken is a legendary sea monster of giant size that is said to dwell off the coasts of Norway and Greenland. Starting from now, you can use the powers of the mighty Kraken to automatically edit post published on your WordPress website!
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Kraken Automatic Post Editor Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge automatic post editor plugin. This plugin is a great tool to automatically replace initial content or to fill in incomplete content from your blog. It uses a built-in engine to automatically edit posts (on publish, or delayed from publishing time), as you define in it’s settings!
Kraken Automatic Post Editor plugin allows the page admin to set rules to dynamically add content to posts or pages and any custom post type you have active on the current WordPress installation. There are a number of different ways you can use this plugin:
- v1.1.4 update: added the ability to import data from edited post’s parent – VIDEO
- v1.1.0 update: added bulk manual post editing feature – VIDEO
- Automatically add a png overlay to post featured images – automatically watermark post images – video demo here
- Automatically edit post title, content, excerpt, slug, tags, categories, featured image, author, date, comment/ping status, password, post type, meta and more!
- Automatically translate published article’s content to any langaguage, using Google Translate
- Automatically spin published articles
- Add categories/tags from post title/content/excerpt/categories/tags
- Random sentence generator/ad code editor and inserter
- Automatically resize featured image