The MainWP iThemes Security Extension combines the power of your MainWP Dashboard with the popular MainWP iThemes Security Extension (600,000+ active installs). The iThemes Security extension allows you to control iThemes Security settings for all your subsites directly from your MainWP Dashboard.
Protect Your Child Sites!
MainWP iThemes Security Extension combines the power of your MainWP Dashboard with the popular iThemes Security Plugin (600,000+ active installs).
MainWP iThemes Security Extension allows you to control iThemes Security settings for all your subsites directly from your MainWP Dashboard.
Some of the things you can do directly from your MainWP Dashboard include:
- Update, activate and deactivate the iThemes Security plugin from your MainWP Dashboard
- Configure your iThemes Security settings in bulk across your network or customize them on individual subsites
- Manage iThemes Security plugin features from your MainWP Dashboard such as
- Global setting
- 404 Detected
- Away mode
- Forbidden person
- Brutal protection
- Database backup
- File change detection
- Hide login area
- Scan for malware
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Strong Password
- System Tuning
- Edit WordPress
- Admin User
- Database prefix
- Monitor the security status of iThemes
- Follow iThemes Active Lockouts
The extension also adds an iThemes Security overview to the dashboard of each individual site allowing you to check the security status
Download MainWP iThemes Security Extension v4.1.1 Nulled:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.