PrivateContent is a powerful, yet simple, plugin that transforms WordPress into a genuine tiered membership network.
Complete user management, a contemporary form foundation, and a one-of-a-kind engine for restricting any area of your website are all included. Everything is possible even if you don’t know how to code!
It also complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Features: PrivateContent – Multilevel Content Plugin
- Membership of users:
- User levels are unrestricted.
- Each user can have an unlimited number of levels assigned to them.
- Manual insertion by the administrator
- Forms of registration that are unlimited and adaptable
- List management that is simple and quick
- Sorting, as well as basic and complex search
- Users are assigned to targeted WP users in a global or personalized manner, based on their categorization.
- Multiple statuses are available: active, disabled, and awaiting approval.
- Users’ actions are tracked using Google Analytics.
- Systems for export and import
- Bulk import for WordPress users
- Restriction mechanisms for content: (based on user categories + configurable through API)
- Shortcode for PrivateContet with optional warning box and login/register buttons
- Any public post type or taxonomy has an advanced limitations wizard and a restrictions helper.
- Total limitation of pages, posts, custom post types, categories, and custom taxonomies through redirect
- Contents of pages, posts, and custom post types are replaced with a warning box, an excerpt, or nothing.
- Hide your comments
- On page load, a persistent modal lightbox appears, forcing the user to engage.
- Regular expression support for custom (URL-based) restrictions
- Items on the menu
- Gutenberg blocks of any kind
- Complete website lockdown with only one click (optionally leaving menu visible)
- Create a framework:
- Structure of flexible fields
- To divide fields into parts, use form pages.
- Navigator for form pages is an optional feature.
- Validation on the client side in HTML5
- Separators and text blocks
- Assigning custom categories (through shortcode)
- Personalized redirection (through shortcode)
- Configuration of password strength
- Anti-spam systems: honeypots or reCAPTCHAs that aren’t apparent
- The anti-bruteforce mechanism in Login
- There are two layouts: one-column and fluid.
- Three preset styles that may be customized, plus a custom skin builder
- Icon for fields and buttons + placeholder for fields
- Styles with a bottom border and no-label fields
- Alignment of registration and login forms
- Mode of registration that only accepts e-mail
- When you click any site element, a lightbox engine appears, displaying forms (or other content).
- Custom redirection for the login form and logout button
- Self-delete box for users
- Users get access to a private section with pre-programmed material and private remarks.
- WP users must sync in order to utilize WP-based systems, and WP responsibilities must be emulated.
- Registration and control of users on the frontend through any form (using WP user sync)
- Integration with Visual Composer, Elementor, and Divi
- Messages that can be customized
- 100% translatable + 23 ready-to-use frontend languages + WPML or Polylang support
- Hooks and a developer-friendly API structure
- Structure that is modular
Changelog: PrivateContent – Multilevel Content Plugin
List of PrivateContent ‘s Add-ons
- PrivateContent – User Data Add-on v2.422
- PrivateContent – Mail Actions Add-on v1.9.5
- PrivateContent – Premium Plans Add-on 1.261
Download PrivateContent v8.1.2 Nulled – Multilevel Content Plugin
Download PrivateContent Add-ons
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.