Project Panorama visualizes the project process so that your clients and team may see the current status of the project in real time. Clients and team members each get their own unique dashboard with an overview of the projects they have access to and how far along they are in the process. You may decrease the amount of “where are things at?” conversations and e-mails by offering parties a visual indicator of project progress.
Panorama provides you to view critical project information such as the overall project status, project stages, project tasks, documents / document status, major milestones, and scheduling.
Panorama calculates time elapsed and project completion based on job completion to save time and effort. You’ll know exactly where you stand with the project and if you’re ahead or behind schedule.
Rather than referring customers to a list of finished or uncompleted activities, show them a progress bar with significant milestones that show how the project is moving.
Features: Project Panorama – WordPress Project Management Plugin
- With just a look, you can keep everyone in sync.
- Keep track of project progress and deadlines in real time.
- Tasks should be delegated, discussed, and tracked.
- Keep track of paperwork and approvals.
- Rich kanban boards let you keep track of task status and workflows.
- Permissions, access, and capabilities may all be configured precisely how you want them.
- Ascertain that clients only view their own work.
- Limit what clients are allowed to do and what they are not allowed to do.
- Allow team members access to all projects or only the ones they’re working on.
- Allow users to create and administer their own projects (without being able to see or interact with those of others).
- Much like a membership plugin, you may restrict access to specific portions of Panorama or your entire website.
- You’ll need project management skills if you want to be successful.
- Sub-assignments: Divide tasks into sub-tasks and track progress automatically.
- Templates for Projects: By using project templates, you may save the time it takes to start up a project.
- Keep track of deadlines: When projects and tasks fall behind, Panorama immediately flags them.
- Threads of Communication: Discuss the project as a whole, as well as each phase and job individually.
- Control Permissions: Control who has access to which projects and what skills they possess.
- Teams: Users may be grouped into teams to make project communication and permissions easier to manage.
- Management of Resources: Keep an eye on the projects and tasks that your teams or people have been allocated.
- Dashboards for clients: Each user (or customer) gets their own dashboard with projects, deadlines, and tasks given to them.
- Integrate with some of the most popular WordPress plugins.
- Capabilities that go beyond the capabilities of typical project management platforms
- Delays in Tracking: Keep track of project delays and make adjustments to project timetables automatically.
- Budget Management: Maintain a record of project budgets and costs that will be charged to the project.
- Projects to Sell: You may sell access to projects and produce them automatically using WooCommerce or Gravity Forms.
- Invoices should be sent: Sprout Invoices allows you to send invoices and receive payments directly from WordPress.
- Automating Projects: Timing, project progress, and when projects go behind are all automatically tracked.
- Completely customisable: Clients visit your website and see your logo and brand colors.
- Managed Approval: Manage the process of reviewing and approving critical papers and deliverables.
- Extensible: Built with WordPress in mind, it’s simple to integrate with other plugins and themes.
Changelog: Project Panorama – WordPress Project Management Plugin
⭐Similar Suggestion: WP Project Manager Pro – Best Project Management Tool For WordPress
Download Project Panorama v1.6.2 Nulled – WordPress Project Management Plugin
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.