Really Simple SSL Pro automatically detects your settings and configures your website to work through https.
To make it easy, the parameters are minimized. The entire site will switch to SSL.
SSL certificate for website, what is it and why is it needed?
Perhaps you notice when you click on links in your browser (an Internet access program) that some web pages look like: “https://freewp.io” and some “https://freewp.io”
For the non-SSL version the data passes to the user over an unsecured channel, the second – conversely – the information travels over a secure and encrypted channel (SSL).
The first option is used for small Internet projects, such as blogs, small online stores, informational websites of companies. The latter is used for large portals and large-scale Internet resources or large commercial directories.
⭐Maybe you are interested in Free Premium WordPress Plugins. Try it Now!
Premium Features Really Simple SSL Pro
- Extensive scanning allows you to detect mixed content sources that cannot be corrected automatically, with the fix button
- Premium email support
- httpOnly to make cookies secure/encrypted
- Improve security by enabling HTTP Strict Transport Security for your site
- Submit your site to the HSTS preload list
- Easily implementable security headers: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests.
If you want only a few specified sites to have SSL (https) and the rest to use non-SSL (http), use the Really Simple SSL Per Page plugin
Note: you have to really understand what you need, this is a plugin that supports nonSSL sites but wants SSL-enabled sites and vice versa.
To install this plugin:
- If you have the free Really Simple SSL plugin running, disable that first.
- Upload Really Simple SSL Per Page plugin
- On the “SSL pages” tab, you can now select the pages you want SSL for.
- If you have problems, please check this video.
Really Simple SSL per Page
If you only want a few pages on your site to have SSL, just one without SSL, this plugin provides that capability. In the settings you can add pages, posts or any post types or even custom post types you want to have SSL.
That’s why this Really Simple SSL per Page needs to be installed instead of Really Simple SSL and it’s not an add-on. You can watch a video tutorial to see how the plugin works. Take a look at this demo site to see how a website can switch between SSL and nonSSL with the help of this plugin.
Download Really Simple SSL Pro v5.5.2 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.