Speaker is a WordPress plugin that turns the content of online pages into human-like voice. The plugin plays a high-quality human voice and adds an audio player with content to the page using the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence technology. The Google Cloud Platform serves as the foundation for the Speaker plugin, ensuring its dependability and speed wherever in the world.
The Speaker WordPress Plugin turns text into human-sounding speech in over 275 voices in 48 languages and dialects. To deliver high-fidelity audio, it uses revolutionary speech synthesis technology (WaveNet) and Google’s powerful neural networks.
The only WordPress Plugin that supports the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) standard is The Speaker. You can fine-tune speech for each content on your website using SSML. You can pause, intonate, read digits and phone numbers in the same way as humans do. Furthermore, the Speaker’s SSML enables for the use of several voices and languages in a single article. For example, you can use this functionality to voice an article with an interview in multiple voices or to utilize it for online language lessons.
All popular WordPress editors have been tested and are totally compatible with this product. You may enable/disable the plugin on different pages, for different user groups, and on different devices thanks to its extremely flexible options (mobile, tablet, desktop).
A lot of useful functions and settings
You can create custom Speech Templates for each page in the Speaker. A custom Speech Template can also be built and utilized for each post in WordPress.
Batch processing allows you to convert all of your website’s existing pages to speech. Simply use the regular WordPress interface to accomplish this. It doesn’t matter if your site has five or 5,000 posts; all of the speech will be synthesized and an audio file will be created.
All synthesized voice files include a customizable intro and outro, which is a useful feature if you want to trademark all of your recordings in the same way. You can include a welcome or copyright at the start and/or conclusion of each speech file, for example.
Flexible design elements allow you to alter the player’s appearance and position it on the page to your preference. Furthermore, you can have multiple players on a single page. For example, if you want to keep the story’s context by combining audio versions of multiple other articles into one piece.
The Speaker complies with GDPR, which means it cannot use or send content from private or non-public pages. The audio for a post/page is generated using the publicly available page markup. The Speaker is unable to work with password-protected post kinds that are only available to specific individuals or groups of users.
Many buyers asked for a download link for the audio file. And we took care of it for you! You can enable the download link to be displayed on both the front-end and back-end with only one configuration.
We keep a close eye on the latest developments and trends in the development world. They also created a plugin that will function with the most recent version of PHP. You can, however, use the plugin with older versions. The speaker works with PHP versions starting with 5.6 and all the way up to the most recent stable releases.
The new user interface was created with version 2.0 in mind. The UI is based on the Material Design aesthetic and appears to be fresh and current.
Speaker is cross-browser compatible. It makes no difference which browser users use to access your website. Visitors will have a great experience on all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, and even older versions of Internet Explorer. Furthermore, if your site contains several long pages, such as a blog, portfolio, corporate website, eCommerce project, creative agency, real estate listing, personal CV, restaurant, or retail company, this is extremely significant.
Features of the Text-to-Speech Plugin – Speaker
- Builder of Visual Speech Templates
- WordPress now supports SSML.
- WordPress Pages and Posts are processed in batches.
- After saving the page, audio is synthesized automatically.
- On a single page, there are multiple voices and languages.
- Pauses and intonation can be customized.
- Custom WordPress Post Formats are fully supported.
- There are more than 48 languages available.
- There are over 275 voices that sound like humans.
- Each voice has its own speech speed and pitch that may be customized.
- Intro and Outro audio tracks can be customized.
- Audio files are automatically backed up to Google Drive.
- Includes an Elementor addon and a WPBakery widget.
- Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Visual Composer have all been tested and are compatible.
- All major WordPress themes are compatible with this plugin.
- Gutenberg is now available.
- There are five different player styles.
- Front-end and/or back-end download links
- There are seven positions in which the player can be placed.
- Included is a Player Shortcode that can be used anywhere on the site.
- RTL direction is ideal.
- The contemporary User Interface is stunning.
- Up to WordPress 5++ has been tested and is compatible.
- Fast and Lightweight
- Google Cloud Platform is at the heart of this project.
- All modern browsers are supported.
- WaveNet technology is only available to WaveNet members.
- Simple to use and personalize
- Installation Instructions
- Detailed User’s Guide
- Large Customization Options
- Support for CodeCanyon buyers is included for six months.
Download Speaker v3.3.8 Nulled – Page to Speech Plugin for WordPress
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.