TotalDesk is WordPress’s only all-in-one helpdesk solution. It includes all of the support capabilities you require, such as a ticket- and notification system, livechat, a knowledge base, reports, and an integration module. Get TotalDesk instead of individual helpdesk plugins!
Features: TotalDesk – Helpdesk, Live Chat, Knowledge Base & Ticket System
- System of Ticketing
- Three New Tickt Forms
- Fetching from the Inbox
- Agent and Reporter are the two roles.
- My Ticket Sales Page
- Configure the default settings for new tickets.
- Set your own ticket status.
- Create your own ticket types.
- Create a custom ticket for Project / Systems.
- Attachment Help
- Notify Agents of Notifications
- Comment Form in HTML WYSIWIG
- Replies that were saved
- System of logging and history
- XLS file export
- Email can be responded to by Reporters and Agents.
- Overview of the Ticket (assigned to, status in colors)
Archieve Inbox Folder
- Notifications through Email
- Notifications on the Desktop
- Notifications on Slack
- Notify me when a ticket is generated.
- Notify me when someone responds
- Notify me when a status changes.
- Notify me when an agent is appointed.
- Begin a fresh conversation with a new topic (new ticket)
- Enter a conversation using the specified ticket ID.
- When no agent is available, send a message (new ticket).
- Every communication in the chat room will be kept.
- Base of Knowledge
- Make a FAQ out of a ticket.
- Sort FAQs by subject.
- Customize the Icons for Topics
- Search for FAQs in real time.
- Keep track of FAQ views.
- 3 pre-installed widgets
- Sort FAQs by Popularity / Views
- 2 different layouts (boxed, list)
- Tickets Sold by an Agent
- Availability of Tickets
- Types of Tickets
- System Tickets
- Yearly Tickets
- Monthly Tickets
- Ticket Prices by Year and Month
Download TotalDesk v184.108.40.206 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.