W3 Total Cache Pro (W3TC) improves the SEO and user experience of your website by increasing site performance and reducing load times by taking advantage of features like content delivery network (CDN) integrations. and the latest best practices.
W3TC is the only web server web performance optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers and web hosts worldwide for over a decade. This is the total performance solution to optimize your WordPress website.
Features W3 Total Cache Pro Plugin
- Compatible with shared hosting, private/virtual servers/dedicated server clusters
- Manage Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) with Media Libraries, Theme Files, and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective cache of pages by referrer or user-agent group including theme switching for referrer or user-agent groups
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Support
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of pages and posts (minified and compressed) in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user-agent group)
- Feed caching (websites, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on a CDN
- Caching of search results pages (e.g. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Cache of objects in memory or on disk
- Cache of segments in memory or on disk
- Storage methods include Local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minimize posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minify inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automatic updates
- Delay off-screen images with Lazy Load to improve user experience
- Browser caching using cache control, future expiration headers and entity tags (ETag) with cache cache
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- Take advantage of our many CDN integrations for image optimization
- WP-CLI support for cache clearing, query string updates and more
- Various security features to help keep the site safe
- Cache statistics for performance insights of any enabled feature
- Extensible framework to customize or extend for Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Integrate reverse proxy via Nginx or Varnish
- Fragment Caching: Social layer, personalization and e-commerce etc are common elements of very dynamic websites. That means caching the entire page to improve user experience and performance is not a solution.
- Fragment Caching bridges the gap between no caching at all and Google’s ideal, full-page caching. By extending the WordPress transient API, W3TC allows developers to bring both horizontal and vertical scaling without having to do anything else.
- Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions/add-ons present a great opportunity for both descending projects that solve multiple problems or solve multiple use cases.
Download W3 Total Cache Pro v2.2.4 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.