Since 2015, the first automatic cookie blocker plugin for WordPress has been available, and it is EU GDPR and CCPA compliant.
An easy, thorough, and adaptable cookie legislation implementation plugin for WordPress that allows you to completely comply with the GDPR and CCPA when it comes to cookies on your website.
Completely cooperate on your own terms!
With the WeePie Cookie Allow Plugin for WordPress, you can simply comply with your country’s cookie regulation in your own unique way:
Proof of GDPR and AVG cookies
- Cookie information bar/box with the option to include:
- To open the cookie settings pop-up, click the icon.
- Button to Accept Cookies
- a button to turn off cookies
- Change your cookie preferences
- Before giving consent, block privacy-sensitive /3rd-party cookies.
- Logging of consent
- Cookie permission is only available to EU visitors (non-EU visitors will see a cookie consent bar/box).
Cookie proof (CCPA) Proof of GDPR and AVG cookies
For California website visitors only, our plugin provides the ability to comply with the following CCPA cookie requirements:
- Show a bar/box with a Collection Notice.
- Within your Notice of Collection statement, provide a link to your Do Not Sell My Personal Information (DNSMPI) website.
- Opt out of the potential of third-party cookies being placed on your computer.
Features: WeePie Cookie Allow – Complete GDPR Cookie Consent Solution for WordPress
- Proof of the CCPA (cookie): For California website visitors, display a bar/box with a Notice at Collection and an opt-out option.
- Switch buttons in the cookie category settings box
- Change the name and description of the cookie category.
- To launch a Cookie Category settings window, click the Cookie Category settings icon.
- In the Cookie Category settings box, turn off all cookie categories by default.
Download WeePie Cookie Allow v3.4.2 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.