WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate (WCFM) is the smartest WooCommerce product management and store management plugin.
Most popular vendor toolbars for Dokan, WC Marketplace, WC vendor, WooCommerce product vendor – the most popular plugin for multiple vendors in the e-commerce marketplace.
Along with WooCommerce booking app, WooCommerce appointments, WooCommerce rental and rental system, WooCommerce subscriptions, ACF and listings – compatible with WP Job Manager. Knowledge base, notifications, direct messages and PDF invoices.
⭐Suggestion: Collection of WooCommerce Optimized Plugin, Increase Conversion Rate for Your Store!
Features WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate Premium
- Product types supported by WCFM Accommodation
- Gift Certificate
- Import CSV products
- Bulk Management
- Quick Edit & Batch Edit
- Featured & Duplicate Products
- Product Custom Field
- Product field validation
- Product Limits and Capabilities Allowed Categories
Besides all these, you also have some advanced features like:
- Live chat with suppliers
- Support via Ticket
- Store invoices, commission bills and packing slips
- Shipment tracking
- Vendor verification
- Follow – Followers
- Vendor badges
- Sleep mode
Changelog WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate Nulled Free
List of Addons WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate:
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Analytics 2.2.3
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Delivery 1.2.4
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Groups & Staffs 3.4.6
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Product Hub 1.0.8
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Affiliate v1.2.7
- WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace v3.4.4
- WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership v2.9.4
Download WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate v6.6.1 nulled:
⚠️Instructions How To Fix Activate Notification!
You need to edit the file wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/wc_frontend_manager_ultimate.php
Go to line 18 (may differ depending on version) and find the code:
if(!defined('ABSPATH')) exit; // Exit if accessed directly
Just below that line, line 19 (may vary depending on version) adds the following:
update_option ('wcfmu_license_activated', 'Activated');
Now the code looks like this:
if(!defined('ABSPATH')) exit; // Exit if accessed directly update_option ('wcfmu_license_activated', 'Activated');
Save the file and everything works perfectly!
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.