WooCommerce Orders Tracking is a must-have plugin for WooCommerce order tracking. This plugin allows shop owners to add, amend, import, and export each item’s and order’s tracking numbers and tracking URLs. The plugin may then send order tracking emails and SMS, as well as add order tracking details and tracking URLs to PayPal transactions. The order tracking information is also integrated with other tracking providers using this plugin. With the benefits of tracking orders, business owners can easily handle tracking orders and keep their customers informed about their orders’ progress. Customers will also feel safe and secure when tracking their goods.
Features: WooCommerce Orders Tracking – SMS – PayPal Tracking Autopilot
1. Transporters of goods
More than 80 common shipping carriers from across the world are integrated into the plugin. You can even add your own bespoke shipping carrier if necessary.
- There are more than 80 carriers that have been integrated: You may choose which carriers to utilize with the plugin.
- Then, when adding a tracking code, all you have to do is choose the carrier and put in the tracking code. WooCommerce Order Tracking will produce a tracking URL for you automatically.
- Add custom shipping carriers: By inputting the carrier name and tracking URL, you may add custom shipping carriers to the plugin.
2. Emails with order tracking information.
- When you add a tracking code to a customer’s order, you have the option of sending them a tracking email.
- You may alter the topic, heading, and text of the tracking email by editing it. In emails, the plugin includes shortcodes that display the customer’s name, order ID, and delivery address.
3. Emails from WooCommerce
- When the status of an order changes, include the tracking information in the WooCommerce order emails.
- Customizing the tracking information’s location in WooCommerce emails.
- When the tracking information for an order changes, you may send an SMS to your consumers with a tracking URL.
- Twilio, Nexmo, and Plivo are the three SMS providers you may pick from.
- Add shipping details automatically: The shipping information, including carrier names and tracking codes, will be instantly added to your Paypal transaction.
- Paypal Sandbox is supported: The plugin includes a sandbox function that allows you to test the feature using a Paypal Sandbox account before deploying it to your actual account.
6. Google reCAPTCHA and a tracking service
WooCommerce Order Tracking integrates with tracking services such as TrackingMore, Cainiao, EasyPost, and Aftership. The plugin will obtain shipping information from these businesses and pass it on to your consumers.
- TrackingMore, EasyPost, and Aftership all require a valid API to function. Order Tracking for WooCommerce will obtain tracking information from these sources automatically.
- Cainiao: This tracking service does not need the use of an API.
- Google reCAPTCHA: This option aids in the prevention of spam and abuse on your website.
7. WooCommerce Orders with Tracking Code
You may add tracking codes to each product using the WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin. You may manually add the tracking code to the WooCommerce/Orders page, or you can bulk-upload it using a CSV file.
7.1. Import Tracking Code And Export Orders In A CSV File
Using CSV files, the plugin allows you to bulk import tracking code. You may export orders as a CSV file and include tracking codes in the exported file. Then, in the plugin’s backend, import the CSV file. Your WooCommerce orders and Paypal transactions will be given tracking codes.
- Order filters: You may use filters to pick orders to export based on the date they were made, paid, finished, status, billing address, delivery address, payment type, and shipment method.
- Select the order fields you wish to export from the drop-down menu. Order ID, Order Item ID, Product ID, Variation ID, Product Name, Product Price, Quantity, and Product SKU were all included in the report…
- After updating the exported order file and adding tracking codes, import tracking codes using CSV files. It may be imported from the plugin’s backend. Your WooCommerce orders will be instantly updated with tracking codes.
7.2. Adding Tracking Codes To Woocommerce Orders Manually
- Adding Tracking Codes Manually: In WooCommerce, you may pick the orders to which you wish to add tracking information: tracking number, tracking carrier, shipping carrier, and so on. Changing the status of an order, sending an email to the client (if tracking information changes), and adding the tracking number to the PayPal option are all options.
- Bulk tracking number: For orders with a lot of different goods, you may add a lot of tracking numbers at once.
8. Page for Tracking
Your customers may use the tracking page options to check the status of their orders on your website (instead of going to the shipping carrier site). Only the Tracking Service is supported by this option.
Download WooCommerce Orders Tracking v1.0.16 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.