WooCommerce Simple Auctions is the most reasonable sale answer for WordPress and WooCommerce.
With the WooCommerce Auctions expansion you can undoubtedly make an Ebay clone with ordinary, intermediary and converse auctions, close by selling customary store items.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is a simple to utilize apparatus that permits you to get a total WordPress sell off arrangement that is not difficult to introduce, run and use.
With the WooCommerce Simple Auctions module, you can set up a closeout site for WordPress and begin offering in under 30 minutes (if you have a prepared installment processor).
Features WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions
- Works with the most recent WordPress and WooCommerce (and prior forms)
- Consistent coordination into WooCommerce through its snares – You get another sort of WooCommerce item – sell off
- Capacity to check credit/installment card subtleties
- Works with any installment door upheld by WooCommerce
- Typical, opposite and fixed closeout, intermediary/programmed offering
- Decide beginning cost, increment value, hold value, purchase now
- Set beginning and end times for auctions
- Effectively control how you need your closeout to be shown – along with items or independently
- My initial consummation, future, most recent, included, as of late saw, sale and irregular sale gadgets
- Email notices (with editable email formats) for bid notes, closeout wins, installment updates, bombed offers, no-purchase hold, sell off finished, administrator bid warnings administrator (non-bid, client sell off notice, client notice closeout notice, closeout end early email notice
- Closeout item with sell off symbol (name) on thumbnail
- On the off chance that the client signs in and wins the sale, the thing has a triumphant identification on the thumbnail
- Single item page with new tab “Sale history”
- Client’s page “My Auction”, Listed Auction Page wherein the client set a bid (for both dynamic and won auctions)
- Sale sifting and arranging in item postings (wp-administrator)
- Sort pre-closeout by current bid, date, purchase presently value, action, end date (early end), start date (as of late began)
- Closeout items have symbols that portray diverse sale status: dynamic, completed, completed and paid, fizzled (wp-administrator)
- Sale action (shortcode), closeout watchlist include (shortcode and gadget)
- Sale History in wp-administrator – CSV and Excel trade available to be purchased history with sortable sections
- Ajax live updates for current sale and closeout history
- Sale from virtual or downloadable items
- Manual bid expulsion
- Manual sale or programmed resale if no bid or not paid on schedule
- WPML viable, PO document accessible for interpretation in lang/dir
- Job Based Bidding and Payment Method Verification (through expansions) – permit explicit client jobs (for example online client job) to offer
- Permit clients to make and present their auctions and you as the site proprietor can charge
Download WooCommerce Simple Auctions v2.0.17 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.