The most complete real-time user activity and monitoring log plugin is WP Activity Log. Thousands of WordPress administrators and security professionals use it to keep track on what’s going on with their sites. It’s also the most popular WordPress activity log plugin, having been featured on sites like GoDaddy, Kinsta, and WPBeginner.
Features WP Activity Log Pro
- Activity records that are detailed: Using the plugin with the most coverage, keep a thorough log of all user and under the hood website and multisite network modifications.
- Third-party plugin activity logs: Changes to WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, and many other third-party plugins are tracked in activity logs.
- Keep track of any modifications to the REST API: Keep track of the modifications made to your website by authenticated users using the REST API.
- Keep track of any file modifications: Keep track of any file changes made to your WordPress website, as well as any third-party code installed.
- A fully customizable activity log is available: Fine-tune the logs to meet your needs. Individual event IDs can be disabled, as well as the degree of information in logs, retention policies, and permissions.
- Email and SMS alerts are sent out instantly: With the built-in alerts, you’ll be notified right away whenever something important happens on your website. You can also use the trigger builder to create custom notification criteria so that you are notified of changes that are essential to you.
- For the activity log, there are search and filter options: Search the activity log for data and use the filters to narrow down your results so you can discover what you’re searching for in seconds.
- Reports on user and site activity: With the simple reporting engine, you may create any form of report from the activity logs. The reports can be exported in HTML or CSV format.
- Scheduled reports that are automatically generated: Configure the plugin to automatically give you reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Management of user sessions: In real time, see who is signed in to your website and what changes they have made. You may also use this module to limit the number of concurrent sessions and terminate logged in sessions remotely.
- Inactive users should be automatically logged out: If users leave their sessions unattended, automatically terminate them to safeguard your site.
- Database of external activity logs: To increase the integrity of the logs, as well as the security and speed of your website, store the activity log in an external database.
- Improve log management by archiving obsolete activity log data: Configure the plugin to automatically archive activity log data older than a certain time to a separate database, allowing you to better organize your logs, locate what you’re searching for quickly, and keeping the primary activity log database compact and fast.
- Log management and business systems integration: You won’t have to check in to the websites since the activity log is mirrored in real time to your central log management system. From one single location, you can observe everything that is going on. WP Activity Log integrates with AWS CloudWatch, Loggly, Slack, and other applications.
- The activity log should be mirrored to log files: As a backup, mirror the activity logs to a log file, but also if you wish to import the activity logs into your custom log management system. Configure the plugin to save the activity log to a log file, which your system can read and interpret.
- The activity log should not be saved to the website’s database: You may set the plugin to not write any activity log data to the database when sending the activity log to a log file or a third-party logs management system, eliminating duplicate data.
- Configuration of plugin settings can be exported and imported: Export the plugin settings configuration for backup or to import the same plugin configuration on other websites, allowing you to have a basic configuration that you can simply disseminate to other websites.
- Delete data from certain activity logs: Do you need to remove information from the activity log regarding a certain person, IP address, or other object? Use the activity log data manager to remove certain data from your website’s logs that you don’t want.
- Premium assistance: Within a few hours, you’ll receive email help. The average response time for our knowledgeable support team is 6 hours.
- Ad-free: There are no advertisements in WP Activity Log premium.
Download WP Activity Log Pro v4.4.0 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.