WP Cerber Security Pro is protected WordPress from hacker assaults, spam, trojans, and malware. Limits the amount of login attempts using the login form, XML-RPC / REST API calls, or utilizing auth cookies, which mitigates brute-force attacks. Tracks user and bad actor behavior with customizable email, mobile, and desktop notifications. Spammers are stopped using a specific anti-spam engine. Google reCAPTCHA is used to safeguard the registration, contact, and comment forms. IP Access Lists are used to restrict access. An powerful malware scanner and integrity checker is used to monitor the website’s integrity. WordPress’s security is reinforced by a set of customizable security rules and advanced security algorithms.
Features: WP Cerber Security Pro – WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan
- When logging in by IP address or full subnet, limit the number of login attempts.
- Logins made via login forms, XML-RPC calls, or auth cookies are tracked.
- Allow or deny access using IP Access Lists using a single IP, IP range, or subnet.
- Create a unique login URL (rename wp-login.php).
- Cerber’s anti-spam engine safeguards contact and registration forms.
- Automatically identifies spam comments and either transfers them to the trash or rejects them entirely.
- From a single dashboard, you can manage many WP Cerber instances.
- WordPress Two-Factor Authentication.
- Users, bots, hackers, and other questionable activity are all recorded.
- WordPress security scanner checks the integrity of files, plugins, and themes.
- With email notifications and reports, it keeps track of file modifications and new files.
- With a set of customizable filters, you may get mobile and email notifications.
- Sessions manager for advanced users
- Security for wp-login.php, wp-signup.php, and wp-register.php.
- If a visitor is not logged in, the wp-admin (dashboard) is hidden.
- When an intruder IP tries to log in with a non-existent or forbidden username, it is immediately blocked.
- Restriction user registration or login to usernames that match REGEX patterns.
- Use your own role-based security policies to restrict access to the WP REST API.
- Completely disable access to the WordPress REST API.
- Access to XML-RPC is restricted (block access to XML-RPC including Pingbacks and Trackbacks).
- Feeds should be disabled (block access to the RSS, Atom and RDF feeds).
- White IP Access lists can be used to restrict access to XML-RPC, REST API, and feeds by an IP address or an IP range.
- Mode for only authorized users
- A user account can be blocked.
- Turn off the automatic redirection to the hidden login page.
- Stop enumerating users (blocks access to author pages and prevents user data leaks via REST API).
- Blocks IP subnet class C in advance.
- Anti-spam: reCAPTCHA is used to defend the WordPress login, registration, and comment forms.
- WooCommerce and WordPress forms with reCAPTCHA.
- For WordPress comment forms, an invisible reCAPTCHA is used.
- A Citadel mode designed for large brute force strikes.
- Play nice with fail2ban by logging unsuccessful attempts to syslog or a custom log file.
- Filter and check actions based on IP address, user, username, or specific activity.
- Filter activities and save them as a CSV file.
- Reporting: Receive weekly reports by email at the addresses you provide.
- Limit login attempts works on a site/server that is protected by a reverse proxy.
- Be alerted by push notifications on your mobile device.
- The jetFlow.io automation plugin’s trigger and action.
- Defending against denial-of-service (DoS) attacks (CVE-2018-6389).
Changelog: WP Cerber Security Pro – WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan
⭐Similar Suggestion: Wordfence Security Premium – WordPress Security Plugin
Download WP Cerber Security Pro v8.9.6 Nulled – WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.