WP Guard – Security, Firewall, and Anti-Spam for WordPress is a robust WordPress security plugin that guards your site from hackers, assaults, and other dangers. It will defend your website against SQLi (SQL Injection) assaults, XSS vulnerabilities, proxy, VPN, and TOR visitors, spam, malicious files (viruses), and a variety of other dangers.
WP Guard employs a clever algorithm (similar to that employed by big industry players) that uses code and pattern recognition to identify all known hacker assaults as well as new undiscovered threats, and then takes action automatically.
WP Guard – Security, Firewall, and Anti-Spam plugin for WordPress is directly integrated with WordPress, allowing you to view all logs in the Admin Dashboard. It also has a Banning System, which allows you to ban visitors (IP Address), countries, IP ranges, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), browsers, operating systems (OS), and referers. WP Guard comes with a lot of options and settings. You can effortlessly control the security of your website with its assistance.
WP Guard is a strong WordPress-specific Web Application Firewall. It enables any website administrator to take use of sophisticated and effective security measures. It’s really quick, well-optimized, and uses very little system resources.
Features: WP Guard – Security, Firewall & Anti-Spam plugin for WordPress
- Security in SQL: SQL Injection (SQLi) and XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) vulnerabilities are protected.
- Proxy protection: Visitors or so-called persons hiding behind proxies are protected by proxy, VPN, and TOR.
- protection against SPAM: Spammers and spammers that try to spam your website are protected.
- DNSBL integration: To safeguard your website from bad visitors, integrate with some of the leading Spam Databases (DNSBLs).
- AdBlocker Detection: Visitors that use AdBlockers to conceal adverts on the site should be detected and blocked.
- Pattern recognition that is intelligent: Unknown and unknown attacks and exploits are detected.
- Algorithms of Industrial Strength: Detect hacker assaults that are well-known.
- System of prohibition: Allows you to ban and reroute visitors/users based on their IP address, country, IP range, operating system, browser, ISP, and referrer.
- Bots and Invalid Crawlers must be protected: Blocking a large number of bad bots and crawlers will consume a lot of bandwidth on your website.
- Defend Fake Bots: Check if the search engine bots that are visiting your site are genuine or not.
- Look at the title: Any visitor response headers will be examined, and if a suspicious item is discovered, the visitor’s access to the site will be blocked.
- Automobiles are not permitted: Attackers and threats such as Bad Bots, Crawlers, and others will be immediately blocked by the feature.
- Log of Threats: Each threat and assault is recorded in the database and may be retrieved at any time. (There is no copy)
- Detailed journal: Threat/Attack information like Browser, Operating System, Country, State, City, User-Agent, Map Location, and other relevant information may be found in logs.
- Notifications by email: When an attack or threat is discovered, you will receive an email notification.
Statistical dashboard To safeguard your site, go to the Dashboard and check your Stats.
- Tools that come in handy: htaccess Editor, Hash Generator, and more utilities are included in this collection.
- Error tracking: This handy tool displays all of your site’s logged faults.
- Editor for.htaccess: There’s no need to open your.htaccess file in an external editor when you can modify it immediately from the Admin Panel.
- Whitelist of IPs and Files: The program will disregard the list of IP addresses and files and will not block them.
- Organize traffic: Observe your visitors as they engage with your website in real time.
- Go to the Analytics page: Analyze and track how visitors interact with your website.
- Checker for PHP Configuration: Check for any security issues in your current PHP configuration.
- Information about the website: A page containing a lot of data and statistics about your website.
- History of logins: Keeps track of all logins and attempted logins.
- Very well-designed: The script is small and won’t take long for your site to load.
- Meet the requirements: It looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions.
- Installation is simple: The installation is quick, simple, and straightforward.
- Simple to use: The script’s admin page has a highly user-friendly UI.
and much more…
Download WP Guard v2.3 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.