A barcode is a type of encoding tag or label that is attached to all objects and allows computers, scanners, and mobile devices to track and locate them much more quickly. Using barcodes in your inventory management process is critical, and it has numerous advantages for both your company and your customers. The key advantage is that barcodes eliminate the chance of human error: manual data entry has a high rate of errors, but scanning a barcode is quick, accurate, and time-saving.
Another fantastic benefit of barcodes is that you can print them (using your home printer) and have your entire inventory identified and tracked in a matter of minutes. You don’t need to spend a lot of money, buy expensive printers, or lose time. Simple, quick, and inexpensive. You can generate and read barcodes and QR codes with YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes. They are created automatically on both products and orders. You may automate and speed up your workflow by triggering a specified action everytime you scan a code (reduce or increase stock, alter order status, etc.).
Create barcodes and QR codes and apply them to orders and products.
Manually enter pre-printed codes or have a code generated for each order and product page.
Use barcodes or QR codes whenever possible.
Choose a code generation format and one of the most popular protocols on the market.
With just one click, you can produce barcodes for all of your products.
If you install the plugin and have a catalog with hundreds of products that don’t have a barcode, you can generate and apply the codes with a single click.
On the product page, display the barcode.
You can choose whether or not to display the barcode on the product detail page.
In order emails, include barcodes.
Choose whether or not to include the barcode in the order emails sent to consumers.
Barcodes can be used to find a product or an order.
You may quickly search for a product by scanning the barcode or putting it into the search form.
Using the product barcode scan, increase or decrease stock count.
When you scan a barcode, you can choose whether to raise or decrease the product stock.
Using a barcode scanner, you can track the status of your orders.
Orders may be found by barcode and the status of orders can be updated with a single click.
Obtain a list of barcodes that can be printed.
Download a PDF file that lists all of the products in your store. You can even print the same product barcode many times if you choose.
Features YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes
- Orders and/or products should be assigned a barcode or QR code.
- Automatically generate codes for orders and/or new products.
- Use the product ID, SKU, or a custom field to generate the product barcode.
- Use the order ID, number, or a custom field to generate the order barcode.
- Choose one of the ten product barcode protocols available to generate the codes.
- STD 25
- INT 25
- CODE 39
- CODE 93
- CODE 128
- QR Code
- Create codes for products that are already in your store in an automated manner.
- Create barcodes for a variety of products.
- Barcodes should be regenerated.
- Barcodes should be removed from the product edit page and the order page.
- Orders and products can be scanned and searched using barcodes.
- On the product detail page, display the barcode.
- In the order emails, provide the order number and product barcode.
- To make a QR code, use the product URL.
- By scanning the barcode, you can add automatic actions to the plugin shortcodes, such as decreasing/increasing product stock or changing the order status.
- Print all of your product barcodes to a PDF file, including variations.
- In the printable list, include the product image, name, price, SKU, and/or a brief description.
- Multiple copies of the same product barcode should be printed.
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes v2.4.0 Nulled Free
Secret Key: 79ec684eb95bbd822fa1b06b7a2631b5
License Key: 79EC684E-B95B-BD82-2FA1-B06B7A2631B5
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.