From the start, you may connect WooCommerce to Google Merchant.
Have you ever noticed that Google’s search results include product feeds?
They’re enticing, intriguing, and appealing!
They immediately attract the attention of users, convince them to click, and direct them to your shop page.
Google Merchant is a brilliant idea from Google that is well-suited to those looking to increase their sales.
Consider the possibilities! That easy click will not only achieve the goal, but it will also bring users to your site that have a strong desire to buy, increasing your sales as a result.
After you’ve created a Google Merchant account, all you have to do now is activate our “YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce” plugin to generate the right file with the products you’ve chosen, allowing you to quickly display them on Google’s search engine.
It’s as simple as pie! Your company will expand beyond your wildest dreams.
Take a look at the screenshots below to see how simple and fast it is.
Features: YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed
- There is no limit to how many feeds you can setup.
- Include all products in the feed, or only those in the chosen category and/or tag.
- Create.xml and/or.txt files for your feeds.
- Create unique feed templates and specify the Google fields you want to use.
- For each Google field in the feed, select the information you want to display.
- Include information in the feed that is tied to a certain custom field.
- Add a prefix and/or a suffix to the information displayed on Google Shop if desired.
- Managing Google Merchant’s general feeds is simple.
- For all goods, use the same values.
- At the product level (basic product) or at the variant level, you can override the global values.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce p v1.1.23 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.