There’s no better way to demonstrate the value of your items than to have customers express their opinions. A positive review is a great marketing tool for raising and improving your users’ overall expectations. So, how can you persuade your customers to leave a review?
With YITH WooCommerce Review For Discounts, you’ll be able to assist and promote fresh reviews by providing a coupon to all users who leave a comment; precisely, that! In this approach, you will both benefit: you will receive a valuable gift to spend on something, as well as proof of your unique items (in addition to a prospective new purchase)!
Features: YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts
- Send users automated emails for each review that has been accepted.
- Personalize the email’s content
- Choose whether or not to send emails.
- shortly after submitting a review
- following the approval of the review
- when a specific amount of reviews have been received
- Emails can be sent to your consumers inviting them to complete the required number of reviews in order to receive the discount code.
- Create coupons just for those reviews that have been posted on the shop’s specific products.
- Customize the coupons by filling in the blanks with the following information:
- the kind of discount (percentage or fixed, on cart total or for the single product)
- the discount’s amount
- Validity of the coupon (specified by days)
- Possibility of combining the coupon with other discounts
- To utilize the coupon, a minimum and maximum total purchase amount are necessary.
- To validate the coupon, look for products or categories.
- Coupons that have expired or have been used will be automatically removed.
- Organize the emails that will be sent via Mandrill.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Review for Discounts v1.4.4 Nulled
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.