Log in using your social media account: a straightforward but effective sales tool
According to online consumer research, over 77 percent of them choose social login while using an e-commerce site for two primary reasons: security and data accuracy. This will almost surely result in higher conversion rates and, as a result, more purchases.
The second major reason is data personalization, which is considerably more accurate with social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Customers who are irritated by incorrect targeting are pleasantly delighted when they receive offers that are tailored to their preferences and needs, and this occurs more frequently when you access through social media, which you continually update.
All of this makes potential clients feel safer and more inclined to buy from your online store.
Features: YITH WooCommerce Social Login
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
- Login with GitHub
- Login with Windows Live
- Login with Tumblr
- Login with VK
- Login with LinkedIn
- Login with Yahoo
- Login with Foursquare
- Replace “Login with” with whatever content you like.
- Change the content on the Checkout page to your liking.
- A connection report is available to view.
- View all users’ social connections in the list.
- From the (admin) user profile, you can see all active connections for each user.
- On the “My account” page, users will find a list of all connections, as well as the ability to log in with different providers and even deactivate the connection to one of the social networks available.
- After users have logged in, manage redirects from the admin side.
- In the pages “My account” and “WP login,” as well as in post comments, you can position login buttons.
- For the display of login buttons, you can use a widget.
- To display login buttons, you can use a shortcode.
- Some information, such as description, billing address, billing email, and so on, will be retained in a user’s WooCommerce profile if they join through a social network.
- For troubleshooting purposes, you can set log registration.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Social Login
⭐See also: List of free Yithemes premium Plugins
Download YITH WooCommerce Social Login v1.10.0 Nulled Free
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.